Monday, May 9, 2016

Crochet Roses

My mom started making these rose petals to pass her time when I had the thought that perhaps we could make these roses in time for Mother's Day. She got really excited about it and was so motivated that she was crocheting the petals day and night. When I had enough of the petals, I put all the petals together to make a rose.

I posted the one and only rose that was completed on my Instagram.


People started sending me messages about placing orders for these roses. When I told my mom, she got even more excited and started blabbing about how we should try other colours as well. We went to work immediately as we didn't just have to make enough for the orders already placed, we also needed to make enough for the upcoming bazaar on Mother's Day.



It was sold out! So, I guess the best gift my mom gotten for Mother's Day was a real satisfaction to bring the joy of handmade gifts to other mothers and also some pocket money she got from the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...